Holiday readings!

*Drumroll* It's winter break! Like, fin-freaking-ly! You know how much I'd been missing out on reading because of super-annoying the hectic college and I'm kind of bowed down in a serene prayer position right now. Okay, not really, because there's no way I could have been typing this, but still. Metaphorically. I don't think I've ever appreciated holidays this much before.

Anyway, with these holidays, there's an associated list of books I have to read! Have as in, no compulsion, but you know how it is, you just can't breathe without getting your eyes set on some great pages at least! Here's the list! (All these books are linked to their Goodreads page)

1. The Affair by Lee Child (read review here). 

2. Eternity is Temporary by Bill Broady : Reading now!

3. Across Many Mountains by Yangzom Brauen.

4. The Fault in our Stars by John Green (Yess!!): Reading now! (super yess!! :D )

5. Insurgent by Veronica Roth (I should just go die if I don't read this before 2012 ends!)

6. The Vampire Academy books by Richelle Mead : For heaven's sake I have the whole set and I haven't even started! I so want to go ahead with the Bloodlines books too, which would be possible only when I finish this series! 

Kind of a messy collage :P

7. More of A Calmer You by Sonal Kalra: The second compilation of 'A Calmer You' columns in HT City on Sundays! (The first one: A Calmer You). It's a new release, haven't received my copy yet! 

8. Family Pictures by Sue Miller: From the library, seems interesting and I better read this before the due date!

9. Matched by Allie Condie: From the library too. I picked this one up purely on the basis of the words 'dystopian' printed at the back! ;)

10. "Chosen", Dark Passage by M.L. Woolley: An e-book I won in a giveaway! :D

11. Underworld, Dark Passage 2 by M.L. Woolley: Received as a gift from the author! Thank you! :)

I guess if I'm done with these, I'd get into some or the other e-book as well. I mean, e-books are such easy reads, somehow. I'd soon be doing a year end post with lots of books' names as well as the next year readings and challenges and stuff! ;) Keep reading! 


Comments

  1. Nice, I didn't know 'More of a Calmer You' released already. I should better go and check. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa..that was some reading list :)

    Happy reading...will wait for your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Usama: I think it's releasing "soon". I didn't see any update, I think it isn't out yet. I didn't check before posting :|

      @ Me: Thanks! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment